Having live video gaming in your establishment is a great way to make a lot of revenue. The process to start making money is as follows:
- Check with your municipality to be sure that your town is approved for licensed video gaming. Or call Gold Rush Gaming and we will be happy to help you in finding out this information. 630-307-0500.
- Check to be sure that all of your personal and business taxes have been paid as required by the Illinois Gaming Board (IGB), and promptly renew your city and state liquor licenses.
- Contact Gold Rush Gaming, sign our Terminal Operator Agreement, IGB tax and background check release forms, and work with our Licensing Coordinator to submit your gaming application (typically a one day process).
- Create and maintain a file for your gaming paperwork to make available for inspection by the Illinois Gaming Board.
- Have all parties to your liquor license and gaming application get fingerprinted and send fingerprinting receipts to Gold Rush Gaming.
- Be sure to monitor your email box and voice mails for IGB correspondence including any paperwork requests and to schedule your location site inspection.
- Once your site is inspected, your application is presented to the Illinois Gaming Board (IGB) for approval at their monthly meeting.
- Gold Rush will then call you with your Gaming Board Approval, and schedule your "Go-Live" date.
- Complete your electrical build out including 2 dedicated 20 amp circuits and at least 7 electrical outlets. Gold Rush Gaming's team will install equipment.
- Meet with Gold Rush Gaming's marketing department to discuss great creative advertising programs to generate additional revenue.